Mack Worldwide Warranty continues to grow each day, and so does our customer base. International service is available whether you are living abroad or simply visiting. Mack affords an international customer the ability to utilize any manufacturer authorized service center to repair their unit. Just contact our International Service department for instructions, it’s that easy.
International Service Center
If you are outside the United States and need to have your equipment serviced under your Mack Worldwide Extended Warranty, please follow theses instructions for obtaining service:
1. Make sure your warranty is registered online
2. Visit http://mackcam.zendesk.com/home
3. Submit a request for repair (you will be required to verify your email address and create a login and password)
4. Attach a copy of your sales receipt and warranty card when submitting your request.
5. Your request will be assigned to an agent within 24-48 hours.
6. Stay current with the latest updates regarding your repair.
All repairs must be completed at a manufacturer authorized service center in your area.
Mack Worldwide Warranty will issue you a ticket number to obtain an estimate for the repair.
The Estimate should include a detailed description of what will be repaired, including part numbers and the reason for the repair.
YOU MUST HAVE MACK WORLDWIDE WARRANTY APPROVAL ON ESTIMATES PRIOR TO ANY WORK BEING DONE.